All In Annual Fund
To be ALL IN is to be enthusiastically supportive or fully committed.
“And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.” Colossians 3:17
Dear Family and Friends of CTCS,
For every one of the last 35 years, the generosity of God’s people has made it possible for Central Texas Christian School to serve students from local Christian families.
In this 36th year, we continue to trust in the Lord that his people will again experience the joy that comes to those who give to the work of the Kingdom of God. An Annual Fund gift from you will have a lasting impact for good in the lives of students, their families, the Church, and the community.
Head of School
The Blessing that Comes from Annual Fund Gifts
Gifts to the Annual Fund are a blessing that has multiple benefits. Examples include:
- Ensuring that the Christian education provided to CTCS students stays at an excellent level of quality, with exceptionally high levels of personal attention from teachers and staff who love the Lord and love the Students.
- Helping the teachers and staff receive continuing professional development.
- Faculty and Staff Compensations
- Together with other efforts, helping keep Christian education affordable. Without Annual Fund gifts, tuition and fees would need to be higher in order to cover necessary expenses of the school.
- Offering more opportunities for students to engage in sports, music, art, and other extracurricular activities that add strength and fullness to the lives of the students.